Advertising plays a critical role in bringing customers to your online store. However, the vast majority of shoppers aren’t ready to buy when they first browse your catalog. They may hesitate, become distracted, or decide to browse similar products online.
Research suggests 98% of first time visitors who leave your store without completing a purchase will not return unless you bring them back. Retargeting helps you convert window shoppers into paying customers.
How retargeting works
Advertising to customers already familiar with your store is an effective way to increase sales. Retargeter.com finds only 2% of shoppers completing a purchase on their first visit. Retargeting helps to reach the remaining 98% of potential customers who left your store too soon.
Despite the seeming simplicity, you need to carefully use this tool. Pay special attention to the timing, frequency, and context of your advertising. Good retargeting is always a result of a good strategy.
Setting up retargeting ads for your store productsYou can enable retargeting with Google Analytics in your store. Also there are some great apps in App Market to help you build your retargeting campaigns. Explore Facebook & Google Retargeting and Kliken Marketing to effectively convert visitors to buying customers.
Facebook Google Retargeting
Facebook & Google Retargeting app by ROI Hunter Easy includes everything you need to launch effective retargeting ads. Designed to help you grow sales in your store, Facebook and Google Retargeting will help you:
- Track store visitors and their cart contents
- Design visually attractive ads with a feature-rich editor
- Analyze campaign statistics for effective retargeting
- Place ads within Google and Facebook’s powerful networks
With Kliken Marketing app by SiteWit, you can effectively advertise products and categories across Google, Bing, Yahoo! and hundreds of other websites. Kliken Marketing helps you build a retargeting campaign in just 5 minutes.
Simply choose what products you want to promote and Kliken will help you:
- Track your store visitors
- Retarget interested customers with personalized ads
- Showcase items from your catalog in banner ads
- Optimize your performance with consumer statistics